Downloading BACKUP fuel transactions using memory card.
• Take the Memory card to the Smart-Fill.
• Unlock the Smart-Fill door.
• Insert the memory card into the slot on the RED circuit board.
• Start the MENU using the MENU key.
• Press ENTer when ‘Save data to SD card’ appears on the screen, then…
• IMMEDIATELY Press and hold 1 on the keypad for 15 seconds.
• You should see numbers counting on the screen as the data is copied.
• NOTE – This procedure takes approximately 15 – 20 minutes, due to the large amount of data being copied to the card (4000 fuel issues).
• DO NOT remove the card until ‘Remove card’ appears on the screen.
• Go to your pc and download data from the card onto a computer.
PLEASE SEE SEPARATE INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING DATA AT THE PC.
• You can not clear / delete the backup memory.