- Ensure the SmartFill GEN2 unit is powered on.
- Check the area around the sensors for dirt or moisture, and clean with a soft cloth if necessary.
- Perform a power reset by turning the power OFF to the SmartFill GEN2 unit for 30 seconds, then on again.
- Check you are presenting the key in the correct area.
(a) For iButton(Dallas keys) the iButton reader is to the right of the display.
(b) For NFC fobs & cards the reader is strongest at the bottom left of the display where the wifi symbol is.
- Try another key, if it works, then the key may be faulty.
- If another key also does not work, have an electrician check the SmartFill GEN2 unit is properly powered.
- If the key has not been supplied by the SmartFill GEN2 unit manufacturers, it may not be compatible.
- If all above are OK, arrange a SmartFill GEN2 unit supplier to inspect/service your SmartFill GEN2 unit.